Pages

Thursday, February 1, 2018

A hello card

Hello and welcome. Today I am sharing with you a hello card. 


The fantastic image is from Bugaboo and I printed it on vellum. To color the image, I used Copic markers on the back of the vellum and then mounted it on a piece of white cardstock. I love the soft coloring you get when using vellum. The color combination for this card is inspired by a photo provided by Bugaboo challenge which you can see here. To pull this card together, I grabbed my bin full of paper scraps (which I hope to use up someday). By the way, the sketch I followed is from Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
I hope you like how my card turned out.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Jinny

Stamps used: Flower Garden – Bugaboo, sentiment is from a Lawn Fawn stamp set


I am also entering this card into the following challenges:


Hallo und herzlich willkommen. Für diese Karte habe ich das Motiv auf Transparentpapier gedruckt, auf der Rückseite mit Copic Markern koloriert und auf weißen Cardstock geklebt. Ich liebe die sanfte Farbabgabe, wenn man Transparentpapier verwendet. Die Farbinspiration kommt von Catch The Bug Challenge und der Sketch ist von Stella Says Sketch Challenge. Die Papiere sind Reste, die ich aufzubrauchen versuche.
Ich hoffe, dass meine Karte euch gefällt.
Danke fürs Vorbeischauen und ich wünsche euch einen wunderschönen Tag!

Liebe Grüsse

Jinny

8 comments:

Lin said...

Love this whimsical bird house in the garden, Jinny! And the bias stripes set it off beautifully! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Jinny, what a terrific image from Bugaboo! And the colouring is beautifully done. I like the way you echoed the colours in the background stripes in your images. Those pretty patterned banners add just the right touch. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Lisa Lynn said...

Jinny, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring and the rainbow paper. Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Saturday Challenge Picture Inspiration, Lisa Lynn DT.

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm back again....wonderful coloring on vellum. Thanks for joining the Stella Sketch, Lisa Lynn DT.

Mimi's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Such a sweet "hello" card. I totally love the images on vellum and the soft beautiful colouring. Really a treat to look at. Thanks so much Jinny for joining our "Anything Goes Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Helen said...

A lovely card, Jinny. Your use of vellum for the main image is a favourite and the colours take on a beautiful softness. The tags are a great way to use up some of those scraps that are just too amazing to throw out! Well done! Thanks so much or joining our "Anything Goes Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Created by Kath said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday!

A Slide & Pop Draw Birthday Treat Box

Hey there and welcome. I hope you have a fabulous week so far. In today’s post, I’d like to share my DT creation for Creative Knockouts . Th...